- The college has been regularly organizing seminars for staff and students at all three levels namely: state, national and international.
- Two international and two national seminars have been on topics related to higher education.
- In the UGC Sponsored National Seminar of August 2013 an inter-college Poster Competition for students was conducted on themes related to higher education such as Reverse Brain Drain, Unemployability of educated Indian Youth, examination system etc.
- In November 2013 an UGC sponsored Seminar “CANTAA 2013”was organized by the Botany and Zoology Departments of the college, drawing an overwhelming response from both teachers and students.
- Our student Mr. Dhawnish Shukla, stood sixth at the TYBCom examination conducted by the University of Mumbai in March 2013 and was felicitated by the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University.
- The college website was developed by our own group of BMS students in February 2012.
- Mr. Suresh Singh Solanki, General Secretary of our college (in the academic year 2012-13), was selected as University Representative on the basis of his Curriculum Vitae.
- The science departments regularly conduct quizzes and exhibitions and nearby school children attend the same.
- An Anti-smoking week was organized by the college in December 2013 to highlight the ill-effects of consuming tobacco.